Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Mepacon Fall 2020 Going Virtual

For the second time this year, Mepacon face-to-face convention will go virtual!

Mepacon Fall 2020, scheduled for November 6-8 in White Haven, Pennsylvania, has succumbed to the biological villainy which is COVID-19.   But fear not!  As they successfully adjusted for their Spring 2020 convention (and a small online gameday in July), the convention organizations will turn everything into online gaming!

I've already submitted their Google Form suggestion, and I think I'll go back to the well for some My Little Pony kid games.  Two-hour "theatre of the mind" games seem to be becoming my specialty.

The next scheduled fact-to-face version of the convention is (hopefully) April 16-18, 2020 at the Mountain Laurel Resort, White Haven, PA.

...that shall be a ViscountEric birthday extravaganza.

No comments:

Post a Comment