Tuesday, August 25, 2020

#RPGaDay2020: Day 25 - Lever

Day 25 of #RPGaDay2020 prompts us with the unusual "Lever."   I'm not thinking about engineering queries, so I'll got with the first positive thought off my head.

With the COVID-ity shutting down cons, at least there's been a reduction in conversations about gamer hygiene.
Although with the days running into each other with me working from home, and barbershops being closed for months, I assume I didn't have much room to talk.
By end of day, it usually stood straight out....
But thanks to a recent hospitalization where I wanted nothing more than a shower and a salad, plus a visit to the barber, I'm peachy keen.

I just need to run my feral children through the automated car wash to get them ready for virtual school in a week.
Another positive (I guess?)  COVID kept the con crud away, for what it's worth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment