Wednesday, August 19, 2020

#RPGaDay2020: Day 19 - The Tower of Enerk

Day 19 of #RPGaDay gives us the very open-ended "Tower" to work with.

I'm certain there will be some fabulous stories from participants about various printed "Tower" modules... or board games... or maybe even some cool Die Hard Christmas games.

I will make today as a hard pass to actual work, and reference The Tower of Enerk, a game I ran during Basic Training at Fort Jackson, SC in the summer of 1992.

To give the most basic of context, I'm trying to tie in my early games into the modern version of the long-running campaign.  Good ol' Elsderth (Millbottom) Greyhawk is a former scribe of the Viscount of Verbobonc who regales his sovereign with tales of his travels, many of which are dealing with the clean-up of the parties who partook in my adventures.
The Lost Dispatches of Feraso collects all those tales from 1990-97, where it moves onto other campaigns in the same world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment