Monday, December 22, 2014

RPGaDay #22 Best Secondhand RPG Purchase

I'm a bottom feeder of the worst way when it comes to store sales, convention auctions, and the like.  I've been know to bring in a box of stuff at an auction and come home with four boxes of stuff and and wad of cash in my hand.

But with the success of the local con, cheap auction wins for even absolute crap are hard to come by.

So my biggest snag that I can remember is Warhammer Fantasy Role-Play 1st (?) Edition for a buck!


I enjoy the career system and if I ever get a moment's rest this winter, I'd like to read during a blizzard and farm it for ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I actually have this none as well and really like it. I even ran a few sessions in high school, although since it was high school no one took it seriously.

    I'm about 99% certain that the D&D 2nd Ed dwarf Battlerager kit is directly cribbed from Trollslayers from this game.

    if/when I ever move back I'd love to play or run this bad boy!

    -Hoyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenge accepted, Hoyce! Operation: Get the Band Back Together initiated. Time to buy lottery tickets....

    ReplyDelete