Thursday, August 13, 2015

(Kickstarter) Iron Mask Miniatures Mounted Dwarf Musketeers

While I'm always on the lookout for some interesting dwarf characters that might slide into Gnome Wars, I haven't looked under every rock, and by rock, I mean Kickstarters that promised to deliver product before I even ventured onto the website. 

Iron Mask Miniatures had run a successful Kickstarter Dwarf Musketeers, with promise to deliver.  With all demands met, they have launched their second campaign, Mounted Dwarf Musketeers.

 
A $45 pledge (US S&H included!) will net you one of the sets of four mounted musketeers.   For $65, you get a set of mounted, one of the four packs of musketeers on foot (the matching foot versions of the mounted are available, if you're so inclined) and you would be eligible for the stretch goals. 

One of the stretch goals is the Dwarf Cardinal on Horseback.    Much to my surprise a "Red Count" of France is available to fill in my gnomish history lesson, but at $7.25 for a figure, I may need to lessen my personal lead pile before venturing into this one...
"Cardinal..."        "Cardinal..."
They do have a nice variety of character/civilian figures that fetch the same price as the Cardinal.  
More pictures are available on their http://ironmaskminiatures.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I'll have to check these out :) Also The Three Musketeers (with Michael York & Olivier Reed among others) is one of my favorite movies of all time.

    ReplyDelete